2010년 9월 20일 월요일

my number has reached eight perfume bottle

my number has reached eight perfume bottle, I have collected from 10 bottles of perfume in the dream is not far away, happy in the ~ ~ The three perfumes have unconsciously a long time, I do not know how to perfume a woman is a gift, and never felt the fragrance will not affect anything, a points should not use fear to use his own fragrance, so that women know how to know the people of Hong knowledge so despised hh,herve leger has been rarely used, most used as a shelter foul. Today, I am looking through the pages, I re-acquainted with them, I think that previously their use is simply an insult to them. then, I have to take them to the baby.
perfume, a woman's favorite pet it.herve leger dress NO.1 Dolce Vita --- Christian Dior This small, most like the bottle, then stood looking on the happy, but I get most of the evaporation have been lost, I always thought it was transmitted to others by the gifts I, did not seem to live, ah ~ Here is its description: Dior sources of joy fragrance: fresh oriental floral notes Before the taste: orange, lemon, lemon, grapefruit, pear in taste: yellow freesia, pink peony, jasmine after taste: sandalwood, vanilla, sweet-scented osmanthus, white pepper Description: Dolce Vita Sweet Life spherical design of the bottle, whether it is color, curve, or smell are and attractive. like a ray of sunshine in life, bringing joy,herve leger bandage dress cheerful, refreshing fragrance. Dolce Vita is a Christian Dior perfume launched in 1994, this Dior perfume XIV, meaning beautiful sweet life. This charming fragrance mainly by the lily, magnolia and rose floral fragrance composition, and add apricot, sandalwood, cinnamon, amber and vanilla. let you put it down.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기